Greater Twin Cities United Way is establishing a Community Advisors Council to advise the 2018-2019 grantmaking process that activates community investments. The council must consist of:
- Members with professional expertise or lived experience to inform the review process in the following areas: Early Education, Career and Future Readiness, Economic Opportunity, Housing and Food Security.
- Up to 25 members appointed by Greater Twin Cities United Way; we anticipate 5 members per outcome area.
- Racial/ethnic groups defined by groups experiencing the largest disparities within the nine-county metro (Dakota, Chisago, Carver, Isanti, Washington, Scott, Anoka, Ramsey, and Hennepin).
- Members who have personal or professional affiliation and/or knowledge of systems/infrastructure level issues around our outcome areas.
- Ability to commit up to 20 hours of time over 3 months (November 2018-Febuary 2019).
- Available to attend three 3-4-hour meetings on these dates: November 26, January 28, and February 25.
- Willing to commit to up to 2 hours of one-off consultation with GTCUW staff (usually via phone) between December 2018-February 2019.
- Willingness to understand and work within United Way's review process.
If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org