2017-18 Annual Reports
Annual Reporting for the Full Lives grants is now open. This reporting will encompass the last twelve months of the grant period (April 15, 2017 - March 15, 2018). Reports will be due on April 13, 2018. Access to reports will be available here.
If you haven't accessed our agency portal before, you will need to request a new user account for all staff needing access to this new system.
In-person/Online Training Sessions
Need help completing the report? Two optional training sessions will be held after reports open on March 5, 2018.
- When: Friday, March 9, 2018
- Where: Greater Twin Cities United Way or webinar
- Time: 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Register by Wednesday, March 7
- You may also choose to participate online. Please complete registration if you are attending either online or in-person.
Topics include an overview of annual reporting, as well as guidelines and tips for completing an effective annual report. We will also be providing program evaluation updates and information on capacity building at both sessions. A recording of the training is now posted on our portal as well.
Lunch will be provided for in-person attendees at both meetings.
Specific instructions for logging into our grants portal and starting a report are also available online.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE ONLINE GRANT SYSTEM
Once you are ready to begin the annual report or if you are a staff member of a currently funded partner agency and need access to your past reports please complete the following steps below:
1. Install one of the Internet browsers listed below on your computer:
- Internet Explorer 7 (IE 7) and above
- Google Chrome
- Firefox 3.6 and above
- Safari 4.04 and above (including Safari on an iPad)
2. Register as an Agency Portal User
Greater Twin Cities United Way uses an online system for applying for funding and completing required reporting. If you don't already have access, you will need to request a new user account for all staff needing access to this new system.