Reporting requirements for Greater Twin Cities United Way funded partners vary depending upon the type of grant funding.
Partners that receive multi-year grants through the Request for Proposals (RFPs) listed below are required to report on their program annually. The program annual report includes proposed indicators/outcomes, success stories, service delivery locations as well as demographics and budget information. In addition to completing a program annual report, organizations are required to report for financial compliance on an annual basis. For more information on program annual reports and financial compliance please visit the subpages on the left-hand side of this page.
- Helping Children Succeed RFP | July 1, 2015 - December 31, 2019
- Strengthening the Safety Net RFP | July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2019
- Increased Earnings RFP | July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2019
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE ONLINE GRANT SYSTEM
Once you are ready to login or if you are a staff member of a currently funded partner agency and need access to your past reports please complete the following steps below:
1. Install one of the Internet browsers listed below on your computer:
- Internet Explorer 7 (IE 7) and above
- Google Chrome
- Firefox 3.6 and above
- Safari 4.04 and above (including Safari on an iPad)
2. Register as an Agency Portal User
As of Spring 2012, the Greater Twin Cities United Way has a new system for applying for funding and completing required reporting. If you don't already have one, you will need to request a new user account for all staff needing access to this new system.